Are You Willing To Follow 9 Steps To Quickly Buy Your Home At The Right Price?
How do you find a realtor that will help you:
- Purchase the home of your dreams at a fair price.
- Buy a Home with no hassles. You and the realtor are on the same page at the right time.
- Realtor that is a good negotiator the best possible price.
- Realtor that knows the gamesmanship of dealing with a home inspection.
- Can you talk to a real person, not pushy, not high pressured.
- Someone you can relate to and is convenient with hours and time of showing.
- Someone you can trust, respond and stick it out with them.
- AM I doing the job for you? Showing Houses that Meet your needs and wants? Agent that listens.
- Environmental issues – structural soundness, water & sewer. Knowledgeable about inspections
Plaza Realty was founded in 1975 it is family owned and operated. Appreciation of our client’s concerns, attention to detail, and hard work are the cornerstone we built our reputation on. Everyone who works at Plaza Realty is treated like family, and our clients become family as well. No client is ever taken for granted, or treated as just another listing. Every client is given at least two methods for contacting their agent. Service is the only commodity we have to sell, and we do it better than anyone else.
At Plaza Realty we have developed our Buyer’s Rights Program to make sure that you are happy with the efforts of your agent. We wanted to ensure that the risk of hiring the wrong agent wouldn’t cost you six months of buying time while your agent did nothing to help you find the right home. By challenging ourselves to help you buy a home, we realized that we would need a whole new buyer’s strategy and that the strategy would have to be both comprehensive and all-inclusive and flexible enough to be custom tailored to fit each buyer who wants to buy the right home. The end result is our new 9-step Buyer’s Rights Program which discusses our 9 step commitment to each of our clients and explains why we are so confident in our ability to find the right home and take all the imperative steps necessary so that you get to move into the Home you want.